A "Provincetown For Women" Facebook fan recently popped a question..."What are the must-see and must-do things in Ptown when bringing my girlfriend for the first time?" Here are some of the ideas for some fun things to do in Ptown this time of year.
Ptown: Must See & Do
- Get a permit and have a campfire on the beach.
- Go on a whale watch. Tip: with AAA you can get a $3.00 discount per ticket.
- Go on Sunset dune tour, Bayside Betsy's, Waterford, Chach's on Shank Painter, Herring Cove, bike trail, for starters.
- Head to Race Point Beach.
- Walk over to the Ptown Pilgrim Monument.
- Sit and listen to the tide coming in and out.
- Do a Friday night Gallery stroll.
- Eat at Front Street or Edwige for a romantic dinner.
- Beachcomb near Flyers.
- Hand feed the birds at Beech Forest.
- Stop by the Purple Feather for decadent desserts.
- Race Point with binoculars and see the whales from shore.
- Go on a Sunset cruise.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Get a massage for two at Shui Spa.
- Watch people on Commercial Street, in front of town hall.
- Stop by the Ptown Fudge Factory.
- Eat Mexican food at Lorraine's.
Join the conversation and fun:
- Post your ideas on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on this post. What would you recommend?
- Check out more fun things to do around town.
Note the above ideas were provided by many of our great fanbook fans. Thanks to all who inspired this post.